Avoid Foreclosure With Our Short Sale Guide
Are you behind on your mortgage payment? Is a foreclosure looming over your head? A Short Sale can help you avoid foreclosure and limit the damage to your credit report.
Even with reports of a recovering housing market, there are many homeowners still suffering the effects of the Great Recession. While they’ve held on as long as possible, their equity may still not have recovered sufficiently enough to either refinance their home or qualify for a loan modification.
Download “Your Guide Through The Short Sale Process”
Your Guide To The Short Sale Process gives you the details on the steps you can take to avoid foreclosure through a short sale. It answers questions on every distressed homeowner’s mind such as:
- What is a Short Sale?
- Why Do a Short Sale?
- The Foreclosure Timeline
- The Different Types of Liens
- Where Do You Start?
- Short Sale Documents Defined
- Short Sale and Loss Mitigation Timeline: Structuring Your Deal
- Understanding Your Relationship With Your Lender or Servicer
- Pricing The Property
- Deficiency Judgment
- The Mortgage Forgiveness Act of 2007
- Your Credit Score
- FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why will the bank “forgive” my debt?
- What do I do after a short sale?
- How much money does this cost YOU?
- Alternatives to Foreclosure