How To Keep a Positive Mindset With Challenges On The Table, Volume 1
A Must Have For Your Motivational Collection
If you are a real estate agent, marketer,doing multi-level marketing or just self employed, there are certain disciplines and principles you will need on those days, those times when the challenges appear overbearing. How do keep the right mindset? How do you stay on track? What is your big why? In this series I will discuss what I do and many others to push through to their goals and dreams. Don’t allow challenges to defeat you!
About the Author
Since 1987 Elgin P. Walker has been a full time real estate agent. Elgin has been a consistent top producing real estate agent each year and is consistently in the top percentage of the companies he has worked with nationwide. Elgin was North Valley Chamber of Commerce small businessman of the year in 2002, and with Keller Williams Vip Properties was elected regional cultral Icon two consecutive years. For nine years Elgin was a member of the Keller Williams Vip Properties associate leadership council (ALC). Elgin is certified market trainer with Keller Williams and also a Authenticity coach. Elgin has done numerous seminars, trained many sales associates in real estate, multi-level marketing, insurance.
How to keep a positive mindset with challenges on the table: THE PROGRAM
90 DAYS PROGRAM:
- You get two 45 minute calls month with me personally or via video call
- One emergency 15 minute call per month
- you may email me twice of month with questions, updated etc….
- The first month we will focus on YOUR big why and if you do not have one developing that BIG why for you.
- The second month we will focus on Keeping your mindset positive from books you a reading, mental exercises you can do and affirmations you develop to keep yourself on track when those challenges come.
- The third month: Focused Lead Generation: How to schedule, how to stay focused on it
- Also included a paperback of my book How to keep a positive mindset with challenges on the table volume 1
- You will receive a copy How to keep a positive mindset with challenges on the table volume 2 due for release before summer.
- Audio cd of the book How to keep a positive mindset with challenges on the tape narrated BY ME.
Value of this program is $1,000
Cost of the program today only is:
$600.00 with 3 payments of $200.00 ($200.00 due now) or
for the first 10 people a one time payment of $450.00
Click “Add to Cart” below to receive your preferred pricing. HURRY! LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY!!!
Order your copy now!
|Paperback Book $8.97||Kindle Download $7.77||Audiobook (MP3) Download $5.77|
|NEW! Paperback Book $9.77||NEW! Kindle Download $9.77|
Audiobook downloads are payable through Paypal. Just click the Buy Now button to place your order. Upon completion and confirmation of your order, you will receive a link via email to download your copy. Questions? Contact us!
What Some Of Our Readers Have To Say
“This guide provides simple tips for creating success!”
Featured on ABC’s Hit TV Show, “Secret Millionaire”
Co-Author, Chicken Soup for the College Soul
My husband and I have been your friends and business clients for over nine years, and were not aware of the actual hardships you have experienced. After reading your book for the first time, we took a different look at our own situation. Taking on the bills and upkeep for one of our children had put us in a very depressed state. At our age, you think only of yourself and your future, never thinking about the dependency of others.
Reading the book gave us a clearer picture of the need to refocus our lives and move in the right direction. You are a great motivator and we are looking forward to another in your series.
Keep up the good work.
Mary Ann and John Sprengelmeyer
Las Vegas, Nevada”